- Hidden Oaks consists of 206 homes and in 1978 was the first Blackhawk community to be completed. Most homes are on half-acre lots.
- Oakridge consists of medium-sized homes ranging from 2000 to 3,000 square feet (280 m2), though a few large estates reside on the top of a private court.
- Saddleback, the second community completed, is home to some of the most lavish homes in the entire Blackhawk development. Most lots are no less than 5 acres in size.
- Silveroak is an upscale condo complex.
- Silver Maple is designed around one of the main Blackhawk Country Clubs’s golf holes, though no roads connect it to the rest of the main Blackhawk Country Club. It consists of approximately 110 custom homes between 2,500 and 5,000 square feet.
- Blackhawk Country Club Main Gates is the largest of the six communities.
What We Like About Blackhawk
- Blackhawk Grill is a great place for drinks, lunch and dinner with its active bar and great outdoor seating.
- Prickly Pear Cantina has a fabulous tequila bar, great outdoor seating and a party atmosphere.
- Blackhawk Plaza hosts a variety of events centered around its beautiful waterfalls and ponds including concerts, car shows and holiday events.
Danielle Cranston With her extensive real estate knowledge and professionalism, Danielle’s clients receive the highest level of customer service with the most profitable outcome. She has put together strategic alliances with professionals who, like herself, are devoted to making the process as smooth as possible to reach your real estate goals.
Other Real Estate Options For You:
Alamo Real Estate